Join us Tuesday, December 13 (the second Tuesday of December), for the next Northern Illinois Chapter meeting, at our new location, which will include an overview of the election results and what healthcare and the ACA might look like under the Trump administration by Pam Mitroff, and a presentation, “ERISA 101: Pretty Much Everything You Ever Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask”, by Kelly Haab-Tallitsch.
In an industry full of new regulations and federal agency rulings, Kelly can narrow down information and help her clients see what is relevant to them. Her background in corporate human resources allows her to understand her clients’ predicaments. She knows how a legal matter can impact an organization and can help clients proactively address legal issues...Read full bio
Pamela Mitroff joined the staff at the National Association of Health Underwriters in March of 2011 as a Director of State Affairs. She was promoted to the new position of Senior Director of Health Reform Compliance in November 2013. In that role, Mitroff has provided NAHU members consultative compliance assistance, answering more than 1000 inquiries in 2015 alone...Read full bio
Meeting Schedule / Location:
- Chandlers at Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Rd Schaumburg, IL 60194
- Date: Tuesday, December 13
- Breakfast, Networking, Presentation: 8:00-10:00 AM
- NAHU Members $20 / Non-Members $30
- Payment transaction at-the-door. Major credit cards, cash, and checks accepted.
- This event will fulfill 2 CE credits and will be submitted for all current members
Sponsored by Delta Dental