Join us Tuesday, October 18, for the next Northern Illinois Chapter meeting, at our new location, which will include a presentation, “To Fee or Not To Fee”, by Karen Kirkpatrick, owner of On Your Mark Consulting. Karen will discuss the basics of the fee-for-service design and implementation. Why is this conversation even necessary? Come to the meeting to find out…
As owner of On Your Mark Consulting, Karen Kirkpatrick continues a long career of working with insurance brokers, CPAs, TPAs and employers helping them to understand complex regulations and create action items. Previously, she worked at Infinisource for 18 years where she gained a national reputation for being one of the foremost experts on HR Compliance, Payroll, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, Consumer Driven Health Plan Options, Health Care Reform and other benefit laws.
Meeting Schedule / Location:
- Chandlers at Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Rd Schaumburg, IL 60194
- Date: Tuesday, October 18
- Breakfast, Networking, Presentation: 8:00-10:00 AM
- NAHU Members $20 / Non-Members $30
- Payment transaction at-the-door. Major credit cards, cash, and checks accepted.
- This event will fulfill 2 CE credits and will be submitted for all current members